Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome Home CC



Monday April 20th

There was a teeny rapping on the door and stepping through the tulips was a bitty little thing not much larger than Thumbelina. It was a wet and dreary day so she arrived wearing a robins-egg blue raincoat and carrying a pink suitcase. Suddenly the day was sunny once again. For here was my new little girl, Cecilia Ppo Ppo. “May I call you CC for short?” I asked. She squealed with joy and yelled “CC....CC....CC”. I told her that “si” in Spanish means “yes” and that “CC” sounds like “yes yes”. Well she was delighted and went hopping throughout the foyer reiterating her nickname. Shortly she appeared somewhat tired so we had a bit of tea and cookies then I trotted her off to bed. Before settling in for the night I presented her with her very own lavender teddy bear who had been waiting patiently for the little darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment