Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Rose is a Rose



Wednesday April 22nd

What a dear, sweet girl she is. I woke this morning to a lovely fragrance and there CC was presenting me with a beautiful red rose. She said “thank you for being my mama”. Well, I could have died right there and then with such joy in my heart. We hugged and I told her that we needed to bottle up our happiness and share it with others. “How about building a special blog?” I asked her. She answered “Yes, I’d like a dog”. “No dear one” I said “a blog – Loo Loo wouldn’t like a dog”. She grinned with delight and sorted through her new wardrobe finding the perrrrrfect sweater to wear. “I love LooLoo” she mumbled pulling on her sweater. So here we are creating CC’s blog. What shall we call it I thought to myself? In the background I could hear my sweetie chanting “CC is for Cecilia”. Well, by golly that’s it isn’t it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment